Friday, January 22, 2010

Scrump-a-delic!


Six patterned Scrump
Originally uploaded by tikistitch


These are UFO catcher plushies from Singapore, and they're awesome. The pattern is kind of a combo of flowers and swirls.

I need to look in my archives, but I have the weird impression I got some very similar patterned items a few years ago. So, I don't know whether I'm insane and these are really new, or whether they've done so many Stitch plush they're finally repeating themselves! Anyway, these are totally keen.



Green patterned ScrumpWhite patterned ScrumpBrown patterned ScrumpBlue patterned ScrumpGrey patterned ScrumpPink patterned Scrump

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Pirka!!! Sorry if your comments didn't get posted immediately - I have it set so I need to moderate comments on older posts to prevent gettin' spammed.

    ReplyDelete