Monday, February 15, 2010

The Stitch! Toothbrushing Timer

Stitch Toothbrush Timer

So, though complete incompetence at the Japanese language has not prevented me from filling the spare bedroom with Stitchiana, it does lead to a certain amount of surprise when I actually receive an item I ordered on the basis of a tiny image on the Intarwebs.

This is one of those situations

Stitch Toothbrush TimerStitch Toothbrush TimerStitch Toothbrush TimerStitch Toothbrush Timer

I ordered this cute item from a Japanese web site named Belle Maison, which seems to specialize in kawaii household objects. I saw the hourglass and figured it was some kind of kitchen timer. Then when I finally received the item, I puzzled for a bit over the little ceramic holder. Was it to hold your hard boiled egg? Then I took another look at the box: this is a toothbrush holder! After you've eaten your coconut cake and coffee, you set the timer to make sure you spend enough time brushing your teeth. Good dental hygiene, with Stitch! Keen.

No comments:

Post a Comment