Saturday, February 27, 2010

Lilo & Stitch store displays


Lilo & Stitch store display
Originally uploaded by tikistitch
So, I got about a zillion kajillion store displays today from my old friend Dave. Basically, it's a bunch of cardboard. But, it's AWESOME cardboard! These are the things you'd see at the video store (well, back when there were video stores) when you went in to rent videos.

Now I just need to figure out a place to put them all.


Lilo & Stitch store display Lilo & Stitch store display Lilo & Stitch store display Lilo & Stitch store display Lilo & Stitch store display Lilo & Stitch store display Lilo & Stitch store display Lilo & Stitch store display Lilo & Stitch store display Lilo & Stitch store display

5 comments:

  1. Actually I may have been wrong about Santa Stitch being for the PC game. I think it may have been for the original movie DVD release. I forgot that at that time, the store where I worked had begun carrying DVDs too. The DVD came out in December of 2002, so yeah, that must have been it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was thinking of writing to Dave about a couple of the pieces I just can't place. There's also a bit of a display that just shows I think Nani and David and Jumba that I believe is part of a bigger display, but I'm not sure what.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get the Lilo from the display too, as seen in the photo? It would seem weird to get only part of it, unless the original collector was interested only in Stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya know, I don't think I have a "waving Lilo." Is your Santa Stitch on a kind of cardboard base? I can't tell from the photo. Mine looks like he was some kind of standup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. displays says that, far, far away, on an alien planet, a rogue scientist named Jumba has created a bright blue creature called Experiment 626, through illegal genetic research. This new creature loves destruction and chaos; he's considered dangerous enough to be exiled to a deep space lockup. But 626 steals a spaceship and escapes, touching down in Hawaii, where he ends up in a dog pound. He's adopted by Lilo, a spunky young girl, who renames her new pet Stitch.

    ReplyDelete