Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Stitch! Ohana to Rhythm de Daibouken


This Nintendo DS game will be repackaged and sold as "Stitch Jam" in the US, but for now, here's the Japanese version. And! A premium (I believe it is a little date book, but I'd need to open it, and THAT would be cheating!!).

Part of the reason I bought the Japanese version is that it came with the added prize, but if you flip it over, you'll notice there's evidently another added premium, some kind of plushie Stitch in his red space ship, which I'll now also have to look for. This is never ending!!


Stitch! Nintendo DS game & premiumStitch! Nintendo DS game

Oh, and if you really wanna waste some time (other than the 5 minutes of your life you'll never get back reading this blog that is) here is the Japanese web page for the Stitch! Ohana game.

3 comments:

  1. The book is labelled "Bouken Techou" (Adventure Handbook), and the printed insert indicates that it contains an entry form that will give you a chance to be one of the lucky 43 people to win the pictured Norinori Uchuusen (Spaceship) Speaker. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a speaker? Ah, that explains the musical notes I always see pictured floating around it. Thank you kindly for the information!! If it's so terribly limited, I'll need to keep watching the auction boards for it then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I'm so glad they're doing a translation of this (and I'm gonna get it as soon as it comes out)!

    ReplyDelete