Monday, February 15, 2010

Ornamental

Individual Family Mart Xmas Ornaments

Just got in this cute ornament set. These were exclusive to Family Mart stores (a kind of Japanese 7-11) last Christmas. There were actually 16 ornaments available, featuring various Disney licenses, but because of the lack of infinite closet space at Casa de Tikistitch (our Tiki Labs LLC scientists are working on this matter!) I only purchased the Stitch-related ones. Interesting that even though they're running the Stitch! anime, this depicts Lilo & Stitch chara.

Individual Family Mart Xmas OrnamentsIndividual Family Mart Xmas OrnamentsIndividual Family Mart Xmas OrnamentsIndividual Family Mart Xmas Ornaments

You could also buy them in a boxed set, in which case, you'd get an extra gold Stitch.

Stitch Christmas Ornament Set
Stitch Christmas Ornament SetStitch Christmas Ornament SetStitch Christmas Ornament Set

Speaking of being out of date, I also just picked up the Lilo & Stitch "President's Edition" Christmas ornaments.

Lilo & Stitch Presidential Ornaments

Don't know a lot about them, except I suspect they have not much to do with Washington or Lincoln. They're US issue, and I assume they were out some years ago, after the movie was released.

Lilo & Stitch Presidential OrnamentsLilo & Stitch Presidential OrnamentsLilo & Stitch Presidential OrnamentsLilo & Stitch Presidential OrnamentsLilo & Stitch Presidential Ornaments

The auction description claimed that these were only offered to select customers, but I'm not sure who those might be. There's not many people who waste more money on Disney crap than me, after all!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! For once I can actually help you with something (I hope). I actually have the "president's edition" ornaments: I bought them at an ordinary Sunrise Records. I keep them out all year long cuz' Stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you happen to remember what year you bought the ornaments? I'm wondering what year they were out. I suspect it was like 2002 or 2003. Does that sounds right?

    ReplyDelete