Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Holographic Emperor Stitch


Holographic Emperor Stitch
Originally uploaded by tikistitch
Via Endor Express, guess I should post this so people will stop feeling obligated to mail me the link.

To be releasedin May, during Star Wars weekends, looks like it's gonna be severely limited, scalpers-only kinda figure, yay. (I don't really specialize in figures, so I find all the rigamarole involved in collecting something like this to be an unnecessary annoyance.)


Holographic Emperor Stitch

2 comments:

  1. Hi TikiStitch!

    Thanks for the heads up on this awesome figure being released in May.

    Also! I've posted some pics of our Disney/Stitch room that is under renovations. Let me know what ya think!

    Can't wait to see what you post next!

    ~Shonoey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room looks AWESOME!

    I got some plastic holders from a company called Wet Sand to mount one of my surfboards:

    http://theswca.com/gusandpam/livingroom.html

    (You have to scroll down a bit.)

    I really like the display you have for your snow globes.

    ReplyDelete