Thursday, February 18, 2010

Stitch! character model sheet portfolio

This is probably one of my favorite new acquisitions: it's a portfolio of character model sheets for the new Stitch! anime. Basically, as animation is the work of many, many hands, they pass these out to all the animators so the characters will have a consistent look from scene to scene. If you like to do Stitch fan art, these would probably be useful to take a gander at. Me, I just like looking at all the Stitch faces.

Oh, one funny thing: the tops of the sheets list whether it's from Disney or Madhouse (the Japanese studio which produces the cartoons). But, some of the Disney ones say "Desney" on the top. I think I have a photo of it - weird that nobody caught that!




Stitch! character design portfolioStitch! character design portfolioStitch! character design portfolioStitch! character design portfolioStitch! character design portfolioStitch! character design portfolioStitch! character design portfolio

4 comments:

  1. DANG TikiSitich! How on earth do you get a item like this?! FREAKIN AWESOME!!

    -Shonoey

    Oh and the shelving that holds our snowglobes is from IKEA!! LOVE Ikea! :) I also added more pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKEA rules. ^_^

    Some person had a bunch of model sheets from different anime series. I don't know if they had some connection with the studio - they may have even worked in animation. I've gotten a few items from the movie from animators who once worked for Disney.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are times I am slightly jealous of you, times I am ludicrously jealous of you, and times when I am EFFING AMAZINGLY JEALOUS OF YOU. This falls into the third one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Proof that we are one step closer to being lucky. :3 Oh and speaking of lucky, guess what I managed to root up from the archives:
    http://pics.livejournal.com/evil_koala_626/pic/0000e5a3
    http://pics.livejournal.com/evil_koala_626/pic/0000f8kq
    Just in case you didn't catch it earlier, but it's handy for other fans slipping on by. (Oh and for the record, I didn't do the images, I decided to provide them)

    ReplyDelete