Sunday, July 18, 2010

How to Train Your Dragon Candy yay!

Found a few more HTTYD foodstuffs at the WalMart up in Marysville.

It was a good drivin' day so we decided to go out in the convertible. Nothing Stitch-tacular at the Disney store at Alderwood, so we headed north. We were rewarded with Toothless-shaped gummies, chocolaty dragon eggs, and finally found the elusive Hiccup Kool-Aid!

How to Train Your Dragon Crispy Chocolaty Dragon Eggs How to Train Your Dragon Kool-Aid

I also got stuck for some time in the bedding section. Decided against getting a full HTTYD linen set, but I did grab the Toothless throw blanket, so I can snuggle up with Dragons when I watch TV.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Pam, are you collecting on this as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a few things. Like, I'm not getting the toys, but I'm getting the food items. I'm also keeping a watch at what they're gonna release in Japan.

    ReplyDelete